About Our Services:
All of our therapists at Myocare are clinically-trained specialists, with training and certifications in Deep-Tissue modalities such as Neuromuscular Therapy, Medical Massage, Orthopedic Massage, Myofascial and/or Sports Massage. All of these modalities are similar in technique and are designed to address chronic pain issues like those listed on our Benefits page. Each therapist is able to draw on this training to integrate techniques, providing treatment that is customized to the individual. We do not offer full-body relaxation massage.
Additionally, we offer KMI Structural Bodywork.
- Structural Integration is a bodywork technique intended to reorganize and integrate the body in relationship to gravity, by manipulating soft tissues and/or correcting inappropriate patterns of movement and rebalance the body and nervous system. The entire body can be rebalanced in 3-12 sessions, depending on your needs. (https://www.anatomytrains.com/atsi/experience/)
Customized Clinical Bodywork:
30 minute session – $50
45 minute session – $65
60 minute session – $80
90 minute session – $110
KMI Structural Integration:
90 minute session – $110 (compare with $150 throughout the Triad area)
- Seniors and Active Military, ask for a 10% discount!
- Most employee flexible/healthcare spending accounts cover these services. YES! We take HSA/FSA cards!
- Whether your treatment will be covered by insurance is up to your insurance provider. Myocare does not file insurance claims; however, we are happy to provide itemized receipts with CPT codes and tax id# for you to file for reimbursement.
- Gift Cards are available!
|Monday||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
Your appointment time has been reserved just for you. We request 24-hours notice for
cancellations as a courtesy to others who need appointments. No Shows and late cancellations may be charged a 60% fee. Thank you for choosing Myocare!