Per 30-minute treatment: $60.00
Must have a physician’s prescription for “Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT)” to be considered medically necessary, if seeking insurance reimbursement for this treatment.
Auto-Accident (non-litigation) and Workers’ Compensation injury cases also accepted, as well as private pay.
All Other Services
30-minute duration: $45.00
60-minute duration: $75.00
90-minute duration: $105.00
Gift Cards are available!
- Integrated/Customized – A customized blend with a clinical approach, applying different modalities where appropriate. Includes Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Myofascial structural bodywork, and Medical Massage.
- Neuromuscular Therapy – Neuromuscular Therapy uses a variety of trigger point techniques to provide a deep and lasting relaxation of your muscular problems.
- Deep Tissue and Trigger Point – Designed to remove severe tension, deep tissue massage is a technique used to relieve both muscles and connective tissue below the surface. It helps to improve range of motion and heal injuries below the surface.
- Medical Massage – Medical massage incorporates many techniques to address muscle and skeletal issues diagnosed by a doctor.
- KMI Structural Integration – Any of a number of bodywork techniques intended to reorganize and integrate the body in relationship to gravity, by manipulating soft tissues and/or correcting inappropriate patterns of movement and rebalance the body and nervous system.
- Craniosacral Therapy – Craniosacral therapy uses gentle touch manipulation of your head, neck, and the bottom of your spine. Your neck, back, and hips will feel looser and freer.
|Monday – Friday||9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., by appointment|
|Saturdays||By scheduled appointment only|
- Most employee flexible spending accounts will reimburse for this service.
- Senior Citizens (ages 65 and older) ask for a 10% discount!
- Military discount: our soldiers, sailors and airmen always receive a 10% discount for this service.
Your appointment time has been reserved just for you. We request 24hrs notice for cancellations as a courtesy to others who need appointments. No Shows may be charged a 50% fee. Thank you for choosing Myocare!